Apostille for Alaska documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Alaska
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize an affidavit
Obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Need to apostille an original document issued in Alaska?
Guidelines to apostille original Alaska documents
- Alaska birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Alaska marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Alaska Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Alaska divorce decree
- Alaska death certificate
- Alaska academic documents
- Alaska notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Alaska Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
We do not apostille original documents from Alaska.
You may contact:
P.O. Box 110015
Juneau, AK 99811
Phone number: (907) 465-3392