Apostille for Connecticut documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Connecticut
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, obtain County Clerk certification and process apostille at the New York Secretary of State. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize the copy of the document in New York with an apostille affidavit
Certify notarization at the County Clerk
Obtain an apostille from the New York Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Need to apostille an original document issued in Connecticut?
Guidelines to apostille original Connecticut documents
- Connecticut birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Connecticut marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Connecticut Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Connecticut divorce decree
- Connecticut death certificate
- Connecticut academic documents
- Connecticut notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Connecticut Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
We do not apostille original documents from Connecticut.
You may contact:
Authentications and Apostilles
Secretary of the State
165 Capitol Avenue, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 150470
Hartford CT 06115-0470
Phone number: (334) 242‐5325
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to Apostille a Connecticut Birth Certificate
How to Apostille a Connecticut Birth Certificate signed by Lina Murphy
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Nacimiento de Connecticut?
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Nacimiento de Connecticut firmada por Lina Murphy?