Apostille for Georgia documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Georgia
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, obtain County Clerk certification and process apostille at the New York Secretary of State. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize the copy of the document in New York with an apostille affidavit
Certify notarization at the County Clerk
Obtain an apostille from the New York Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Need to apostille an original document issued in Georgia?
Guidelines to apostille original Georgia documents
- Georgia birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Georgia marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Georgia Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Georgia divorce decree
- Georgia death certificate
- Georgia academic documents
- Georgia notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Georgia Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
We do not apostille original documents from Georgia.
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to Apostille a Georgia Power of Attorney
Cómo se Apostilla una Carta Poder de Georgia