Apostille for Indiana documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Indiana
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, obtain County Clerk certification and process apostille at the New York Secretary of State. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize the copy of the document in New York with an apostille affidavit
Certify notarization at the County Clerk
Obtain an apostille from the New York Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Need to apostille an original document issued in Indiana?
Guidelines to apostille original Indiana documents
- Indiana birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Indiana marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Indiana Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Indiana divorce decree
- Indiana death certificate
- Indiana academic documents
- Indiana notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Indiana Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
We do not apostille original documents from Indiana.
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to Apostille an Indiana Marriage Certificate
Cómo se apostilla un Acta de Matrimonio de Indiana