Apostille for Michigan documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Michigan
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, obtain County Clerk certification and process apostille at the New York Secretary of State. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize the copy of the document in New York with an apostille affidavit
Certify notarization at the County Clerk
Obtain an apostille from the New York Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Need to apostille an original document issued in Michigan?
Guidelines to apostille original Michigan documents
- Michigan birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Michigan marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Michigan Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Michigan divorce decree
- Michigan death certificate
- Michigan academic documents
- Michigan notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Michigan Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to Apostille a Michigan Marriage Certificate
How to Apostille a Michigan Diploma
How to Apostille a Michigan transcript
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Matrimonio de Michigan?
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Diploma de Michigan?
¿Cómo se Apostillan unas calificaciones de Michigan?