Apostille for North Carolina documents
Apostille a digital document issued in North Carolina
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, obtain County Clerk certification and process apostille at the New York Secretary of State. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize the copy of the document in New York with an apostille affidavit
Certify notarization at the County Clerk
Obtain an apostille from the New York Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Need to apostille an original document issued in North Carolina?
Guidelines to apostille original North Carolina documents
- North Carolina birth certificate
- Original signatures
- North Carolina marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of North Carolina Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- North Carolina divorce decree
- North Carolina death certificate
- North Carolina academic documents
- North Carolina notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of North Carolina Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to Apostille a North Carolina Marriage Certificate
How to Apostille a North Carolina notarized document
¿Cómo se Apostilla un documento notarizado de Carolina del Norte?
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Matrimonio de Carolina del Norte?